Stellenbosch Winelands Luxury EBike Cycle Tour ©
An eco-friendly EBike tour in Stellenbosch meets an idyllic bicycle adventure on this scenic meander through an exclusive, handpicked selection of some of Stellenbosch's finest wineries. Indulge your senses with extraordinary tastings and daring pairings and soak in the beauty of the sprawling vineyards as you pedal your way between wine farms.
TOUR START/END POINT
- Skilpadvlei Wine Farm - Stellenbosch
TOUR START TIME
TOUR END TIME
TRANSPORT TRANSFER DROP-OFF TIME
- Fully Guided Tour (Limited to maximum of 10 guests on a tour)
- Electric Pedal Assist Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
- Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
- All Wine tastings on route (4 estates visited) including:
- Tapas platter & wine pairing
- Cheesecake and Wine Pairing OR Oysters and Bubbly
- Cheese Platter
- Premium Wine Tasting
- Gratuities to Guides Any wine Purchased on Route
- Wine Tour
- Electric Pedal Assisted Mountain Bike
More About Stellenbosch
- Local and international travellers alike find Stellenbosch e-bike tours delightful. Stellenbosch is South Africa's premier wine-producing region. From long-standing wine estates with sprawling fields holding lush grapevines to hospitable boutique wine farms boasting charm and excellent wine blends, Stellenbosch offers a medley of experiences.
Our luxury bicycle tour will not only leave you feeling recharged from being out in nature but also take you through winding pathways nestled by greenery. We explore Neethlingshof Wine Estate, Skilpadvlei Wine Farm, De Waal Estate, and Lovane. Each wine farm offers a unique experience for wine tasting and pairings apt to excite any palate. Ebike tours in Stellenbosch don`t get any better than our luxury winelands cycle tour. Guests embark on the 18km journey mid-morning. This is the perfect time to shake off the remnants of sleep and tune into your peaceful surroundings. As we wind through gravel tracks tattooed with the journeys of other travellers, absorb the undulating landscapes beyond and nearby. Neethlingshof Wine Estate will introduce you to its heritage as the second oldest wine farm in South Africa. Guests can indulge in a wine and canape pairing while enjoying the stunning surrounding landscapes. Skilpadvlei welcomes you for a memorable wine tasting and pairing experience that will ignite your senses. Named after the legendary colony of tortoises found in the vlei in the 1800s, Skilpadvlei Wine Farm is one of our most delightful stops for guests. Young ones will enjoy this part of our luxury bicycle tour, with pairings and tastings catered explicitly for them. We paddle our way to De Waal Estate, a ninth-generation wine farm renowned for producing the first commercial Pinotage ever. Here, indulge in the wine tasting festivities. One of our other stops is Boschkloof, a charming boutique wine farm with breath-taking views of the valley and mountains of the region.