Stellenbosch Vineyard Meander ©
Slow down and smell the roses on our Vineyard Meander. a relaxed six-hour wine tour on bicycle through three picturesque wine estates in the Stellenbosch wine region. Take in the peaceful ambience of the vineyards and the breathtaking views of the Helderberg Mountains. Enjoy this gentle ride through the estates stopping along the way for lunch (a la carte style) at one of the three farms.
TOUR START/END POINT
- Skilpadvlei Wine Farm - Stellenbosch
TOUR START TIME
TOUR END TIME
TRANSPORT TRANSFER DROP-OFF TIME
- Fully Guided Tour 1 guide per 10 guests
- Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
- Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
- All Wine tastings on route (3 estates visited)
- Lunch (We will stop at an estate en route for lunch at clients own account)
- Gratuities to Guides
- Additional wine purchases made on the day
- Mountain Bike
- Off-Road Wine Tour
More About Stellenbosch
- Stellenbosch is the premier destination for wine tours on bicycle. Located a few kilometres from Cape Town, the university town features stunning Cape Dutch architecture and some of South Africa`s best wine farms. Stellenbosch is renowned for not only its wines but also its remarkable landscapes. A Stellenbosch vineyard tour is guaranteed to live long in your memory.
With our Stellenbosch Vineyard Meander, guests can kick back and relax on their mountain bikes. Bask in the peaceful morning, where only the sound of crunching gravel overwhelms the stillness of the vineyards. Perhaps you're travelling with your family or on a solo cycle travel adventure. Either way, this gentle tour is the opportune time to visit the Skilpadvlei Wine Estate, Lovane, and the Neethlingshof Wine Estate. Skilpadvlei is a fifth-generation wine estate in the heart of the Cape Winelands and our first stop on tour. Guests can cool off and indulge in wine tasting for various wine cultivars, including Merlot and Chenin Blanc. Soak up the undulating winelands and snap a photo or two of the exceptional views. After that, we get back on our bikes and continue the eco-friendly outing, stopping at Lovane, a boutique hotel that's all charm and stunning views. Guests can sample some of the best red wines in the country at the award-winning wine estate. Our bicycle wine tour pass through Neethlingshof Wine Estate. This is South Africa's second oldest wine-producing area, and it has the reputation of producing renowned wine blends. As our tour concludes, guests can enjoy wine tasting and a scrumptious a la carte lunch. Take a breather and unwind from your cycle travel adventure, knowing that you`ve captured the best of Stellenbosch in your memory. Anyone interested in a wine tour on bicycle can find much bliss in the Stellenbosch Vineyard Meander. If you're keen on a private tour, we can arrange one for you without hassle.