Franschhoek Winelands Luxury Ebike Cycle Tour ©
The Luxury Bike Tour is a gentle, 15km (9mi) guided cycle adventure designed to ignite the senses. The gourmet culinary experience and exquisite surroundings make this a truly exclusive Franschhoek e-bike tour. Expect to visit four unique wine estates. And indulge in boutique wine tastings, food pairings and a cheese and charcuterie platter that will leave your soul happy and your tastebuds content.
TOUR START/END POINT
- Basse Provence Country Estate - Franschhoek
TOUR START TIME
TOUR END TIME
TRANSPORT TRANSFER DROP-OFF TIME
- Fully Guided Tour (Limited to maximum of 10 guests on a tour)
- Electric Pedal Assist Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
- Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
- All Wine tastings on route (4 estates visited) including:
- Chocolate or biltong or Turkish Delight & wine pairing
- Oyster and MCC pairing
- Gourmet Picnic
- Gratuities to Guides
- Additional wine purchases made on the day
- Wine Tour
More About Franschhoek
- A vineyard e-bike tour in the quaint town of Franschhoek is a must-do. Families, luxury travellers, gourmands, and history enthusiasts alike adore Franschhoek. Formally occupied by French Huguenots in the 17th century, the town exudes its history in its renowned wine estates and architecture. The former French inhabitants bestowed their vinicultural knowledge on the town`s natives and Dutch farmers. This allowed the valley to transcend to the status of holding some of South Africa`s best and oldest wine estates.
On a luxury tour of the valley, guests can enjoy an authentic Franschhoek e-bike tour. We visit four estates, including the Grande Provence Wine Estate, La Bri Estate, and Rickety Bridge Wine Estate. The Grande Provence Wine Estate is about four centuries old, lying in the stunning Franschhoek Valley. Here guests can sample exquisite wines and enjoy nougat and wine pairings. The La Bri Estate welcomes guests to its charming grounds to bask in the surrounding rugged mountains and take a breath of fresh air. Indulge in wine tasting and biltong or chocolate pairings. As we zip up and down the gentle terrain of the valley, we`ll also stop by the Rickety Bridge Wine Estate. Take a moment to bask in the sprawling winelands while enjoying a wine tasting experience that ignites your palate. While many seek a vineyard e-bike tour, we include other memorable adventures. With a delightful collection of Michelin-star restaurants, antique shops, and museums, your e-bike tour in Franschhoek will be stock-full of activities. We'll cruise by the Huguenot Monument, a landmark dedicated to the French Huguenot settlers. Fill your lungs with fresh air. Enjoy the pleasant warmth of the sun on your back. And most importantly, take in the scenic sights that form the character of Franschhoek. Later, guests can indulge in a gourmet picnic at Mont Rochelle while seated in the stunning 39-hectare estate.